LFC Online Live News

Saturday 18 September 2010

Joe Cole - What Gerrard Deserves



Liverpool Playmaker Joe Cole has said he believes Steven Gerrard deserves the Premiership title.

"He's a tremendous player", he said. "I've known Steven since I was 17 or 18 and I obviously trained and played with him for England for 10 years so I know what he's all about".

Cole also said he would really like to help Gerrard make his Premiership dream a reality.

"But when you see him in a Liverpool shirt he's even better. A player like him deserves to win the championship," said Cole.

"I know that's what he wants over the next four to five years at the club.

"He's a fantastic player and if he plays well, the team plays well and it's up to me now to assist him and try and help the club move on."

No comments:

Post a Comment